The Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies is compiling its annual list of Top 100 Tools based on the recommendations of tools from hundreds of eLearning professionals. Below is my submitted Top 10 list.
- Twitter – This tool has revolutionized the way I communicate, disseminate, and collaborate – simply great!
- WordPress – The power of the blog continues to amaze me in its reach and connectivity.
- Blackberry Cell Phone – It is my mini “go anywhere” computer now…(includes apps for Social Media, email, Course Management Systems, and blogging).
- Del.icio.us – Social Bookmarking (plus it goes with me no matter what computer I am using).
- Windows “Snipping Tool” – great little utility for screen shots.
- Firefox – Avoiding the blue screen of death. Firefox performs as described.
- Word – Still my “go to” wordprocessing program.
- Outlook – Email, calendar, and RSS reader keeps me organized.
- OER Commons – Best interface for Open Ed resources
- Creative Commons Licensing – makes OER possible
The Top 100 List for 2009 will be listed here, soon after November 15th.